Thursday, September 20, 2007

You've Got Mailboxes!

I am just browsing the web and I happened to open this link Mailboxixchange.com. What is inside of this? Just look at these pictures...

The scenes of the movie The lake House plays on my mind...the comeback movie of Sandra Bullock and Keanu Reeves last year.

The fantasy tale started out from an old mailbox with some magical qualities. Gotcha. The letter box looked like this.


Anyways, I am just enchanted with all these mailboxes showcases by Mailboxixchange. Hundreds of desingns in different categories. I can imagine a nice white house standing beside a lake with a white mailbox in the subway....Does it looks perfect?

I was really fascinated looking at these samples. It is very detailed and you have lots of choices according to your style and taste.

They have residential mailboxes and even commercial mailboxes available by orders via online.

Colors, designs and decors are specified.

Try to browse the site...maybe you can start building your house by first having mailboxes :-)




No comments: