Monday, October 08, 2007

Interactive Travel Guide

As you can read below of my past entries, I blog about traveling. Well, maybe it's just a feeling if you are about to travel :-) Any thing that goes with this subject is what you always up in your computer screen. Travel guide books are helpful when you are already in your way, when get lost, your book is just in your hand. While in terms of planning a trip, always be interactive. I found Realtravel, a travel guide and trip planner powered by advice from real travelers. I found this very handy though in the past, I had several travel guides that I checked when 'we ' or 'me' travelled.

What is nice with this travel guide is, you will learn from real people and their travel reviews. Aside from discovering places to go and things to do, you can save with travel deals selected by editors. It might be air and hotel travel deals or package travel deals. You can even create a trip plan with your personalized itineraries, maps, guides, blogs, and more through their Free trip Planner . Here, you can view, modify, and share your itenerary by simply emailing it to your friends and families. I find it cool :-)

A happy travel :-) (Photo from Bigstockphoto).

There are featured travel plans, blogs, photos and destinations. It's a help. Another thing that maybe most travellers are interested about is the travel budget cost. Here, you can compare prices and help you find out the best deals. Saving money on travel is atop which I normally do. So far, I got the best value of my money.
Happy trip :-)

No comments: