Anyways, I've a good recommendation for these following movies that I watched recently:
- Atonement, starred by Keira Knightley and James McAvoy, a romantic British drama in an old war setting, bagged most of the major Golden Globe awards.
- Enchanted, a classic Disney fairytale collides with modern-day New York City in a story about a fairytale princess who is sent to our world by an evil queen starred by Amy Adams and Patrick Demsey. Hilarious, light and family entertaining.
- Lady Chatterley , a French adaptation of the second (and much less well-known) version of D.H. Lawrence's erotic tale. This won many praises in France awarding bodies. (note: you may see a frontal nudity here).
- Charlie Wilson's War , roleplayed by Tom Hunks and Jullia Roberts. A drama based on a Texas congressman Charlie Wilson's covert dealings in Afghanistan, where his efforts to assist rebels in their war with the Soviets have some unforeseen and long-reaching effects. Rarely is movie humour laugh-out loud and also smart.
Mentioned films are still showing. Check FilmLadder.nl .
Movies I'm going to watch:
- Away from Her . The story is about a man coping with the institutionalization of his wife because of Alzheimer's disease faces an epiphany when she transfers her affections to another man, Aubrey, a wheel chair-bound mute who also is a patient at the nursing home. This film also shops a lot of awards. I'm interested to watch it maybe this coming weekend.
- 27 Dresses . I might consider to buy a popcorn for this :-) A typical story of multiple times being a bridesmaid but never a bride. Maybe a sort of Valentine's treat.
- Juno. It's played by one of my favorites Jennifer Garnier.
- The Bucket List , a comedy-drama by multi-awarded Jack Nicholson and Morgan Freeman.
For now, I have an open list. I hope you'll gonna check them out, and let's see how our reviews and taste differs :-)