Wednesday, May 14, 2008

What's in my mail?

As long as I don't need to hurry in the morning, I try to check up my emails. I have two regular email account. One is a primary account for vip matters and one for just anything under the web which is also my backup for the former account.

What's inside of my mailbox? Anything and everything. :-) From spams to serious mails. Various email marketing, newsletters, online surveys, autoresponses, etc. What caught of my attention is the online surveys. I have bulk emails containing online surveys. Many companies now are bringing questions online instead of the conventional telephonic and paper surveys. They are even attracting people to respond by giving prizes or earning points which will be redeemed later. Not only as simple prizes but a fabulous instant big cash, vacation for two in big cities, special spa/hotel arrangements, pc's, iphones, whatsoever that can surely move your finger tips to join the bandwagon of web surveys.

But what makes it easy to circulate all these marketing fabs ? There are a lot of web agencies like iContact providing such email marketing services, autoresponder, blogging tools, online survey tool and more application softwares. With this breakthrough, especially for businesses, non-profits, and associations to easily communicate online and tracking with their customers, prospects, and members. In this way, they can even save time and money. Easy huh! No wonder my mailbox is full of sollicited and unsollicited emails.
This makes web communication go round :-) and... simplify.

Anyway, I've got to go. I'll check out my newsletters from my various product/sevice subscriptions.

No comments: