Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Access Spring Magazine is online

The Spring Issue of the ACCESS Magazine is now available.
Read it online.

For the past 3 issues of this mag, I was helping with the layouting. Due to variation of schedule, I was shifting to writing where I can do it at home. In this issue, I contibuted a feature page about the wedding article on page 5-6. Check this out.

I have an article which is about to be published on the autumn. This was initially plan last summer but then I did'nt have enough photo material. I was not able to beat the deadline. I hope this time will be its final round.

Note: This quarterly magazine is an output of volunteerism. The mag is published by ACCESS, a not-for-profit organization supporting the Expat Community in The Netherlands. "Whether you are working here on an expatriate assignment, have recently relocated, studying or have made Holland your home, then our free information and range of services, including publications, courses, counselling referrals and community events are here to help support you."
Offices located in Amsterdam, The Hague and hopefully soon te be open in Rotterdam.

Just read-through and this might be a help for you. Good day!

No comments: