Monday, January 05, 2009

Welcome 2009

Hello friends... I would like to start my blog with my warmest greetings to everyone. All the best for this new year 2009.

When we look back to what we did in the past few years...sometimes we're not satisfied and thought that we've done not enough. But realistically, we did it guys. Though we did'nt surpass all the challenges but then we did our best and we're now to start a brand new year.

It means that we had built a memory about things in the past, things that we once spent our time, effort, attention and even love. We deserved for a another year and even have the chance to make things right and make it beter on what we've done wrong thinking backwards.

For me, I would say that I did a lot despite of my weaknesses. Not to mention my not-easy times here in Netherlands but then, for every new year, we make things even better. For the record, I've good three years living here and am still counting.
With God's graces and his ever supply of love...I'm filled. I'm blessed with my hubby, with his family, with our friends here as well as in my native home.

With this new year, we are welcoming it with joy and more challenge to come. I'm now on my 37th weeks of pregnancy, and we're now excited to have a new family member. Basically, we're growing in number this year :-) A good sign of blessing. This is really a challenge coupled with responsibility. Sometimes is scary but then, I would think that I just have so much to share that God gives us more people to love and to care nonetheless of the difficulty that may come. For sure He will provide.

Right image is the traditional oliebollen being served during new year's eve. So we did with champagne is best lekker (taste good)!


For all the happiness and dissapointments in the past...let them be our shield to face 2009.
Cheers!

No comments: