I took the above photo of yellow Daffodils in our window.
The basket of mixed flowers on the right, were Valentines gift to us.
- /2006/04/30/"De Konninginnedag" (Queen's Day 2006)
- /2006/05/01/My French Kiss
- /2006/07/19/Life in Holland Seven Months Ago
- /2006/07/21/Heatwave Strikes
- /2006/07/28/Spot the Difference
- /2006/08/03/The Day Before My Birthday
- /2006/08/05/My B-day
- /2006/08/11/Richting Breda: (Direction: Breda)
- /2006/08/21/Subject: How Engineers Describe Women
- /2006/08/27/Sailing in De Kaag
- /2006/09/02/De Scholen Zijn Weer Begonnen (Schools Start Again)
- /2006/09/11/Lage Vuursche: Revisited
- /2006/09/27/Prinsjes (princes) Moments
- /2006/10/16/September Sunshine
- /2006/10/17/Runaway toLuxembourg
- /2006/11/19/Why I am Silent?
- /2006/12/15/Bye Sinterklaas, Hello Santa Claus
- /2007/01/18/Christmas 2006, New Year 2007: A Retrospect
- /2007/01/31/Sales! Consumerism ? Or Consumer's Paronia?
- /2007/02/10/White Winter At Last
- /2007/03/21/Ik Heb Geen Tijd Meer! ( I Have no More time!) to BLOG
These are the contents of my first blogging year. I hope to share more especially to my family and friends in which this web blog is intended. To those who just happened to drop by...you are welcome and be a witness of my life's journey :-) Good day.